We are thrilled to announce that we are now able to allow spectators into the grounds. Everyone will need to pre-book an entry ticket or show their 2021 Member’s badges for scanning at the grounds. Entry tickets will not be available at the gates.
From the 17th May spectators are welcome to watch all our games.
- An entry ticket is required to enter the polo grounds.
- Members can use their membership cards/badges for scanning.
- Public visitors must pre-book their entry ticket for scanning at the gates.
- All attendees are requested to scan the NHS track and trace QR code on arrival.
- Please do NOT attend if you are displaying any of recognised signs of COVID
- Charges for May
- Weekday – No charge however you still need to get a ticket
- Weekends and Bank Holiday Monday £5 per person over 12.
- No charge for cars.